Eureka Sustainable Development Signature Program:
· UN Program on Sustainable Development: Social, Economic, Environmental and Cross-Cultural Education.
· IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change) Research, implication and solutions
· Evolution of Leadership Models: Tribal, Autocratic, Democratic, Stewardship and Servant Leadership. Paradigm Shift.
· Scientific Empiricism and Ethics of Science: Fresh look at the revival of the essential nature of science.
· Economics of Sustainable Business: A Business Case Perspective.
· Corporate and Social Responsibility: Successful yet Responsible Business Ethics.
· Self Development and Consciousness: From Reactive to Proactive. Education as a learning discipline to serve others.
· Interpersonal and Team Skills: Inter-dependence as a powerful tool in self-mastery. Trust and Win-Win Consensus Building.
· "Be the Change Program": An illustration of the quote by Gandhi, "be the change that you want to see in the world".
· A Journey of Passion: It’s not about winning; it’s about having a purposeful journey of discipline, joy and developing your best self. Thus success becomes a natural by-product, not a goal. From survival of the fittest to survival of the wisest.
· Promoting Women’s Leadership Role: UNDP Program. Empowering women to take on the sustainability and CSR challenge.
· 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: by the internationally highly acclaimed leadership coach, Stephen Covey.
· Powerful Well-Being: Emotional Intelligence. Mind, Body and Spirit. Combining the wisdom of East and West.
· Lean and Sustainable Energy and Process Management:
· IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency): Solutions for alternative energy.
· Low Energy Buildings and Sustainable Urban Development Planning.
· Effective Waste Management and Recycling.
· Toyota Production System: Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) / Gemba (The Real Place) / Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing) / 5S System. Renewable Energy for a Sustainable Transportation.
· ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
· Ethical and Sustainable Supply Chain Management.